Location: 9255 Sunset Blvd Suite 1100, West Hollywood, CA 90069 (remote work permitted)
Are you looking to take a step where every day brings new challenges? We are seeking a Legal Technology Specialist to join us on our startup journey in Los Angeles. We are growing fast and looking for individuals who thrive in an environment that brings new opportunities to problem solve and create. We offer leading mentorship, competitive benefits, modern workspaces and mobile-enabled technology.
• Develop workflows and automation protocols
• Integrate apps using Zapier
• Create databases and data collection forms to collect information from end users
• Prepare reports based on data extracted from the database
• Assist with financial management of firm
• Develop and integrate AI and Machine Learning systems
• Oversee the firm’s cyber security policies
• This job involves some paralegal and administrative tasks
Bachelor’s degree or 2-year college degree/diploma
• The ideal candidate will be hard-working and have a start-up mentality
• 1 year of technology project experience. Freelance & College experience acceptable
• Excellent communication skills and ability to use collaboration tools, such as Slack, Microsoft Teams, What’s App, etc.
• Experience with US immigration is a plus
• Advanced Excel required
• Strong math and analytical skills
• Database creation and/or management
• Financial management and/or billing experience
To apply: Reference Job 1912LAX3 and send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
mattenlaw is an immigration law firm with the creative, digital edge. Part law firm, part tech startup. We work like you do. Applying principles of innovation with leading edge technology, automation and artificial intelligence to elevate the client experience. mattenlaw is the firm that will disrupt before you get disrupted. “What has always worked” does not work. With imagination we ensure clients receive creative, forward thinking and ideas to address the challenging and hostile world of US immigration.
mattenlaw offers an inclusive workplace. We want you to bring 100% of your true self every day.